The aim of this research area is the investigation of entanglement,
nonlocality, and other quantum correlations (such as quantum discord)
in multi-particle quantum systems. Topics of interest include quantum
phase transitions in condensed matter systems, characterization of
quantum protocols through the collective correlation behavior,
thermalization of pure quantum states, and quantum thermodynamics.
* F. M. Paula, P. C. Obando, M. S. Sarandy, Non-Markovianity through multipartite correlation measures, Phys. Rev. A 93, 042337 (2016).
* H. C. Braga, C. C. Rulli, T. R. de Oliveira, M. S. Sarandy, Maxwell's demons in multipartite quantum correlated systems, Phys. Rev. A 90, 042338 (2014).
* F. M. Paula, I. A. Silva, J. D. Montealegre, A. M. Souza, E. R. deAzevedo, R. S. Sarthour, A. Saguia, I. S. Oliveira, D. O. Soares-Pinto, G. Adesso, M. S. Sarandy, Observation of environment-induced double sudden transitions in geometric quantum correlations, Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 250401 (2013).
* T. R. de Oliveira, A. Saguia, M. S. Sarandy, Nonviolation of Bell's Inequality in Translation Invariant Systems, EPL 100, 60004 (2012).
* J. Maziero, H. C. Guzman, L. C. Céleri, M. S. Sarandy, R. M. Serra, Quantum and classical thermal correlations in the XY spin-1/2 chain,
Phys. Rev. A 82, 012106 (2010).
* M. S. Sarandy, Classical correlation and quantum discord in critical systems, Phys. Rev. A 80, 022108 (2009).
* Thiago R. de Oliveira,
Monogamy inequality and residual entanglement of three qubits under decoherence,
Phys. Rev. A 80, 022331 (2009).
* C. S. Castro, M. S. Sarandy, Entanglement dynamics via geometric phases in quantum spin chains, Phys. Rev. A 83, 042334 (2011).
* C. C. Rulli, M. S. Sarandy, Entanglement and local extremes at an infinite-order quantum phase transition, Phys. Rev. A 81, 032334 (2010).
Typicality in random matrix product states. Garnerone, de Oliveira, Zanardi; Phys. Rev. A 81, 032336 (2010).
Statistical properties of random matrix product states. Garnerone, de Oliveira, Zanardi, Haas; Phys. Rev. A 82, 052312 (2010).